Recent Posts

Friday, June 17, 2011

How Many People Can Say That


Lately I feel like things have been a little bit slow. Not in a bad way… we have plenty of clients to take care of, but because there are four interns and we are all awesome {!} we get our work done really fast {and really well I might add}, so fast that sometimes there isn’t very much for us to do. I guess what I’m saying is I haven’t really blogged the last couple of days because there really wasn’t much to post about. BUT then Jamie came back from NeoCon and suddenly there was a whole list of things to do. I love it when the boss comes back because I get to work again. How many people can say that about their jobs? I take that as a good sign that I am on the right path for me.

I finished white washing our clients house yesterday and then ran around Nashville for the first half of my shift picking up orders and dropping off samples to a couple of clients. I love driving around Nashville because all the homes are different and they are so beautiful. Not to hate on my state {that rhymed, hehe} but Utah can be soooo cookie cutter. Meaning all the homes can look the same and… well blah! But here there is a wide variety. I know I already said I would do this but now that my time here is winding downL, I will walk around {or drive really slowly} and go take pictures so you can see what I mean.  Well ya’ll I have a feeling today is gonna be slow because there hasn’t been much to work on yet. I will probably just continue working on the press release list which isn’t very exciting to blog on {even though I just did}. I have the house to myself again this weekend so hopefully I get out and do something so I’m not bored. I’ll see ya’ll soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment