Recent Posts

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Not Goodbye, Just See Ya Later.

Well ya’ll I’m finished up here at Beckwith Interiors. I can’t believe how fast six went by, but as I have been saying this whole time I have loved the opportunity I have had to be here. Thank you so much to everyone who made this possible for me. I have been truly blessed. Friday was a great day. Jamie and I had a little talk… and she said that she is definitely keeping me in mind for a job in the fall. I wouldn’t be able to start till I’m done with school but if things work out I will hopefully be able to finish up online while working out here. Let’s just hope for the best. About an hour before Friday’s shift ended Jamie told us that we should come to the Launch Party she was sponsoring. Being an intern a Beckwith Interiors definitely has its perks. The party was fun and I’m glad that I got the chance to experience something like that while I was out here. Yesterday was my official last day. I really am sad that I'm done because I have loved being here but it made me happy that Jamie basically kept saying that it wasn’t goodbye, just see ya later {my words but her thoughts}. I can’t even begin to tell you how incredibly grateful I would be if Jamie offered me a job once I come back. I would be the happiest girl on the planet. Girl’s night was great but I’m sad it was my last one. I’m gonna miss all of the friends I have made here. I’m gonna miss you and I can’t wait to see ya’ll again. Tracy’s plane was late but she finally got here and I hope she {and my mom} have a good time seeing the city. It won’t be until we get home but I will let all ya’ll know what we did and I will make sure to take some good pictures too. See ya next in Utah.










Creepy Mountain Men!





P.s. Sorry this was so short but next post will hopefully be a lot more fun to read.


0 comments:

Post a Comment